All tracks composed and performed by Spacebirds. Except Track "Jupiter Light" - Music by EugeneKha, Remix By Spacebirds; Track "Solar" - Music By Jean-Michel Blanchet, 2004, Remix by Spacebirds & Microbit Project, 2010; Track "Acidisco" = Music and Arranged by Microbit Project, 2009; Track "Solar vs. Child Space" - Music by Spacebirds, Microbit Project, jean-Michel Blanchet.
Sound Produced by Evgenij V. Kharitonov (EugeneKha)
Recorded: June-July 2010, except Acididsco (rec. 2009, album Microbit Project - Rural Discoteque); except Old Disco Machine (rec. January 2010).
2010 [c] Spacebirds
2010 [c] Evgenij V. Kharitonov / EugeneKha
2010 [c] Microbit Project
2004 [c] Jean-Michel Blanchet
2010 [c] Laser Visa Published
Label: Laser Visa
Style: Spacepop, French Spacepop, Spacesynth, Disco
Total time 52:11
MP3 quality: 320 kbps, 44 Hz, stereo
Release date: 2010-08-02
01. Spacebirds - Weightlessness (Intro) (1:35)
02. Spacebirds - Child Space (3:58)
03. Spacebirds - Constellation Of The Sagittarius (3:48)
04. Spacebirds - Spacebirds (3:50)
05. Spacebirds & EugeneKha - Jupiter Light (Spacbirds Mix) (5:28)
06. Spacebirds - Old Disco Machine (3:52)
07. Spacebirds & Microbit Project - Solar (by Jean-Michel Blanchet, Microbit Acid Disco Rmx) (4:00)
08. Spacebirds - Slow Space Funk (4:16)
09. Spacebirds & Microbit Project - Acidisco (7:14)
10. Spacebirds - Solar vs Child Space (Spacebirds Emotionsl Remix 2010) (4:00)
11. Spacebirds - Sparks (3:34)
12. Spacebirds - Tango In Weightlessness (Fin) (2:36)
13. Spacebirds - Solar vs Child Space (Live At Argo Galery. Official Live Bootleg) (4:00)
LASER VISA - independent and noncommercial network label entering into publishing group 45RPM-Records.
Our main focus is on the genres known as Spacesynth, Disco /Nu-Disco(all!), Italo Disco, Synth-Pop, Synthdance, Old School Electro which was popular in Europe during the 80-90's. Optimal BPM 120-125.
We accept to consideration only COMPLETED WORK. It should include the following:
1) mp3 files with bitrate 320 kbps; should be necessarily registered TAGS (the author, the composition name, the album name);
2) Images for front & back cover 1600x1600 px; Images should not contain inscriptions - we independently prepare covers for releases according to uniform stylistics.
3) Text-info with a brief information about artist, track-list and the contact information.
SPACEBIRDS - A Nu-Syntdance / Acid-Spacesynth / Electro /Trance project from Russia created in 2010 by musician and poet/ visual artist Evgenij V. Kharitonov (EugeneKha, Nameless Dancers, Microbit Project, Yoko Absorbing).
Was born in 1969 in Moscow. Has got philological education, the author of numerous literary publications and many books, works in journalism. The publisher and the editor of magazine of literary and art avant-guard "Drugoe Polusharie/Another Hemisphere", audio-magazine of sound poetry and audio art "ARTronic Poetry", the curator of Festival of experimental art "Lapa Azora".
In music is engaged from the middle 1980. In first half 80 was DJ and the dancer in the Moscow Disko-theatre "Columb", since 1987 played different rock groups as the guitarist, the vocalist and the author of songs. In the late nineties seriously was engaged sound poetry and audio-art. Acts with performances, has let out many audio-albums as sound poet, it was published in sound poetry magazines. The participant of many vanguard festivals and live performances.
In 2000 has taken a great interest in electronic music, without adhering to any one direction.
Kharitonov’s Anothers Music Solo Projects :
- Evgenij V. Kharitonov - Sound Poetry, Audio Art, Glitch Art, Avant-garde music, Video Art.
- EUGENEKHA (with 2006) - basic project, which is focused on creation Ambience and Intelligent Chilling music: Ambient, Neo-Symphonic, Dark Ambient, Drone, Drone, World Music, Melodic Psychedelic, Trip-Hop, Synth-Pop, Chillout, Jazz and sometimes House and Synth-Pop (with Jam and solo).
- MICROBIT PROJECT (with 2008) - Under this name he writes down various experimental and radical music: Industrial, Techno-Punk, Hardcore, Noise, Techno, Acid, Drone, Indie Pop, Low-Bit.
- NAMELESS DANCERS (with 2009) which is focused exclusively on a Lounge, Jazz and Chilling music.
As in cooperation with the musician and artist Mikhail Lezin in 2008 has organised a duet of avant-garde rock-music (concrete, progressive rock, free jazz, Pop Noise, abstract) "YOKO ABSORBING"
Except own musical and literary projects Evgenij V. Kharitonov is the operator of three net-labels - Microbit Records, 45RPM-Records and Another Hemisphere Records